httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: PHP Bugz...and other extra noise
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:51:24 GMT

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Andreas Hasenack wrote:

> Em Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 10:40:16AM -0700, Joshua Slive escreveu:
> > Is there any way to make the search box on the main page search both open
> > and closed reports?  At the moment, it does not search closed reports.  If
> > not, it should probably be noted explictly.
>
> Build that query, and then choose to "remember" it, giving it a name. Next time you will
get
> a combo box with this query in it. Just select it and hit "query".

That would work if I wanted a query for myself.  But I'm most concerned
about having a query for people to use before they submit bug reports.  In
addition, the query on the main page is special, in that it applies the
submitted keywords simultaneously to a bunch of different fields.  I think
there is a special cgi script behind it, but I haven't looked in detail.

Joshua.