httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Going GA
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:24:57 GMT

Only the APIs in httpd.

> renamings in APR will be harder from hereon

APR _shouldn't_ be affected by it.  It is a seperate project.

>     as will be, say, a change in some of the initial bucketeering
>    setups or whatever :-)
>
> Hate to be a spoilfun - but this GA tendency feels a bit..
> 	....sudden to me :-)

Well, we all know that the wish for GA has been here a long
time.

Then again, we can not just call a release GA from the T&R point
onward.  We always start with a beta and if we get good fuzzy feelings
and don't see bugs for a while we can vote for GA.  Voting now
seems a bit premature.

Sander