httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Release 2.0.36
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:02:42 GMT

Saw the fixes, so this is gone.

> 2) The worker shutdown segfault ... Jeff, does the patch you committed
>    fix this for sure, or did it perhaps just hide the problem?  There
>    didn't seem to be a consensus about this on-list.

Jeff?

> 3) Did Greg's 416 problems get fixed?  Greg, I think you had a patch,
>    but did it get committed?  Is there still a known condition (related
>    to this or not) that will cause the byterange filter to segv?

Looks like this was fixed in httpd-2.0/modules/http/http_protocol.c rev 1.408.

> 4) Is #3 different from the C-L / byterange filter misordering problem?
>    If not, is this one fixed?

Greg?

> 5) What about the libtool --install issue and Sander's partial
>    patch for it?

This is taken care of.

I would very much get another release out the door by the end of the
week/start of next week.  We've had many bugfixes and I don't think we
should sit on them for much longer.

Sander