httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject 2.0.36 tagged
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:31:36 GMT
Hi,

I just tagged HEAD as 2.0.36.

One exception:
I tagged support/ab.c rev 1.97 instead of 1.98.
Simply because I think that change deserves some
discussion.

Greg, could you upgrade daedalus to 2_0_36?  It
would be nice to see how it holds under load.

Showstoppers we have to take care of (tag will
be bumped accordingly):

 - worker restart/shutdown issue

   pchild goes away while threads are still
   accessing memory allocated out of it (or its
   child pools).

   Aaron was working on a fix that closes all
   connected sockets on shutdown.

 - atomics compile issue

   This bites us on some versions of Linux.
   If we cannot resolve this within a reasonable
   timeframe I suggest we fall back to the default
   implementation on troublesome platforms for this
   release*.

Sander

*) assuming this tag will make it to release ;)