httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject MIME type bug
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:01:08 GMT
When generating a "double bounce" error message, that is one that says
"Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.", it comes out as text/plain or
whatever the DefaultType is set to.

When the ErrorDocument IS found, I'm also seeing the error pages not
getting SSI parsed resulting in pretty messy output.

Oh, and I was going to put this in Bugzilla but it appears to be broken.
Every cgi is reporting "data/versioncache did not return a true value at
globals.pl line 622"