httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-site/docs Announcement index.html
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 00:32:38 GMT
> Modified:    docs     Announcement index.html
> Log:
> Whoops.  The 58% was from FEBRUARY.  Bummer.

Well, now we can go and get some of that slip back. (:

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message