httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: The tree is tagged 2.0.35.
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:43:58 GMT

> The new, improved 2.0.35 is running in production on apache.org now.

Compiled with --enable-module=most --enable-so and ran perl-framework

Darwin 5.3 (Mac OS X 10.1.3), libtool 1.3.5, prefork: +1
The only test it fails is the final one of limits.t and I think this has to
do with LWP funkiness.

Solaris 2.6, gcc, libtool 1.4, prefork: +1
No tests failed but after installation I couldn't compile the test modules.
Some sed error. The machine may be hosed though.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message