httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mauricio Bracale <mbrac...@cidadei.com.br>
Subject RES: server-status
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 18:12:03 GMT
Hi all!

	 I´m having a little problem with server-status that it´s returning
me
 forbidden every time i try it. Below you can see my configuration in
 httpd.conf, and the error returned in the logs.

 <Location /server-status>
     SetHandler server-status
     Order deny,allow
     Deny from all
     Allow from localhost
 </Location>

 [Sun Mar 17 18:24:59 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by
 server configuration: /home/vhosts/l

	 As you can see i´m using mod_vhosts compiled into apache, and also
mod_info
 and mod_status. I´ve Tried changing "localhost" to "127.0.0.1", tried to
invert the Order to allow,deny and coment the Deny line, but nothing worked.
	 The strange thing is when i open the permition to Allow all
 and coment the deny line, it works fine, but for security reasons it can´t
 happens.

 Anyone can help me?

 Thaks in advanced.