httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/build httpd_roll_release
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:57:56 GMT
A big --1 on this part of the change.  You are allowing us to change the
grammers
without EVER rebuilding the .c/.h files.  This is most definitely bogus.

Why aren't we picking up the file datestamps from CVS when we tag-n-roll?

I wouldn't mind seeing us fail the roll if the datestamps  are wrong... but
don't
let us walk right over out-of-sync sources this way.

Bill