httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject PHP Bugz...and other extra noise
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:26:16 GMT
Can we provide the following text from the bugzilla welcome page
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/ ... even if we place it below the usual
buttons?  [If it should appear below the first page's form, a big link to
#policies at the top of the page would be nice.]

   Do NOT submit a problem report without searching the existing ones first
   to ensure that the issue you are reporting has not already been addressed

   Do NOT send configuration questions or requests for help debugging your
   installation, locate the appropriate users support mailing list or
newsgroup
   instead.

   Do NOT report security vulnerabilities through this form!  Send all security
   vulnerability reports via email to <security@apache.org>.  Do NOT send
   questions about security or configuration to either <security@apache.org>
   nor this bug forum, send such questions to the appropriate users support
   mailing list or newsgroup.

   Do NOT report bugs in PHP, use the PHP Project's bug reporting database
   at http://bugs.php.net/

   If you're tracing spam or you're here because one of your favorite Web
sites
   now says 'It Worked! Apache is installed!' -- then contact the mail
originator
   or the Web site's Webmaster directly, because they're just using our
software
   and we have nothing to do with them. Don't waste your time or ours by
telling
   us about it.

   Finally, before submitting your first report, DO read the bug submission
   guidelines at http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/bugwritinghelp.html
   Following the guidelines will assure the bug is resolved much more quickly.

Any comments or objections?