httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Adinarayana Kadiyam" <naray...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Help Needed on Load Balancing using Apache Web server.
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 05:48:51 GMT
Hi,
I want to use the Apache web server to redirect(transperent proxying)
incoming requests (GET and POST) to three internal web server.

The redirection depends on
- Availability
- Information present in Cookies

Details regarding availability of the 3 internal web servers can be made
available tothe Apache Web Server via an ASCII file.

All the servers run on Digital UNIX.

Could you please advise me on possible solution ?

Thanks,
Adi.

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.