httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: One more 1.3 proxy emit
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:38:47 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> D:\clean\apache-1.3\src\modules\proxy\proxy_http.c(585) : warning C4700:
> local variable 'len' used without having been initialized

This looks like a bug. It's used here, where neither the buffer nor the
len have been initialised to anything significant:

	ap_hard_timeout("proxy send assbackward", r);
        ap_bwrite(r->connection->client, buffer, len);

The comment in the code says this:

    /*
     * Is it an HTTP/0.9 respose? If so, send the extra data we read
from
     * upstream as the start of the reponse to client
     */

Do you know what "data" it is referring to? (I know nothing about
HTTP/0.9).

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon