httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Apache2.0, Win2K and CGI
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:43:38 GMT
Anyone able to use Perl cgi scripts with Apache2.0 on Win2K?

I finally got the config file working so that it tries to execute the
cgi script, but receive this in my log file.

The system cannot find the file specified.  : couldn't create child
process: 22502: D:/cgi-bin/script.cgi, ...
(22502)The system cannot find the file specified.  : couldn't spawn
child process: D:/cgi-bin/script.cgi, ...

The script is in fact there... I 've had a few people sanity check it
for me.

What looks fishy to me is the unix style / instead of Windows \.  But I
don't see how to change if it is the problem.
I see the code where it is trying to create the process, but was hoping
someone might know what I have setup incorrectly.

TIA,
Dwayne

P.S.
I have ActiveState Perl installed, and this script runs under Apache
1.3.22.  I am not using mod_perl (yet).