httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject [Patch] 100-continue support for proxy
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:17:05 GMT
Hi all,

One piece of the HTTP/1.1 spec that was not handled in the original 1.1
patch for proxy was 100-continue handling. As a result of this, certain
sites (such as Hotmail) break when you access them.

This patch adds 100-continue support. It has been tested against
HTTP/1.1 servers and seems to work for me. I tried to test it against
the HTTP/1.0 Tomcat connector, but it turns out the connector is broken
:(

Can someone with access to a HTTP/1.0 server test it for me?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street