httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: Building 2.0.35 on Win2k with mod_ssl
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 12:31:51 GMT
I might need sed, but sed is not a part of a normal Win2k dev environment.

Here is what is happening.

ssl_expr_parse.c/.h both exist in CVS and in tarballs.  However
ssl_expr_parse.y is also present with a more recent date.  This forces a
rebuild of the .c/.h files, and hence the search for sed, bison, etc.
 Modifying the .c/.h files so that the make system believes they are
more recent seems to work fine.  The system builds and seems to run fine.

Question:  Is the file ssl_expr_parse.y that is in CVS, truly more
recent than the corresponding .c/.h files and do the .c/.h files need to
be rebuilt and updated in CVS?