httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <>
Subject Re: [Patch] Namespace protect and export getline and get_chunk_size
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 16:16:16 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Somewhat OT: I'd like to shoot for a 1.3 release to address all known
> bugs later this month. At that point, we can formally make 1.3 maint.
> mode only.

Apart from the chunking problem, the proxy doesn't support 100-continue
yet (which I am working on now), and it doesn't support Cache-Control:
no-cache=<header>. Once these two things are in, HTTP/1.1 support will
be complete and everything from then on is a bigfix.

This should be done within the next week or so...

					over Bourbon Street
View raw message