httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Marmor <mar...@netmask.it>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.* and SSL
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:58:36 GMT
Jerry Baker wrote:

> Except that SSL stopped working for me in 2.0-something. I had it set up
> back around 2.0.16 or so, but somewhere along the line it just stopped
> working. Any attempt to load an https URL from my server in my browser
> would yield "Document contained no data" and the ErrorLog would read
> "Invalid method in request ?I".

This is why we should want the subscribers of the mod_ssl list with us.
Without them, SSL doesn't have any chance to take off under Apache 2.0.
My dream is that Ralf will help this effort too.

Note: if anybody missed this point, I want to emphasize it: the message
was posted to the list of mod_ssl, with new-httpd (this list) only as a
CC. I didn't suggest you to join the effort of Apache 2, but suggested
it to the subscribers of mod_ssl.

--
Eli Marmor
marmor@netmask.it