httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.34 - apr_lock_create fails on daedalus
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:17:08 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Sounds like we're using SysV shared mem or sems on this build.

yep, and it's changed from 2.0.32:

[gregames@daedalus httpd-2.0.32]$ diff -u srclib/apr/include/apr.h
../httpd-2.0.34/srclib/apr/include/apr.h | grep SERIALIZE
 #define APR_USE_FLOCK_SERIALIZE           0
-#define APR_USE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE         0
-#define APR_USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZE           1
+#define APR_USE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE         1
+#define APR_USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZE           0
 #define APR_USE_PROC_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE    0
 #define APR_USE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE         0

>    If these variants can't create the segment or sem, that's the error
> that pops up. Check out the current usage (ipcs) and see if we're
> running out of slots or memory space.

will do.  Thanks for the hints.

Greg