httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject FWD: patch to resolve bug 7810 (userdir + suexec)
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:55:59 GMT
I'm seeing a number of PRs that suexec when used under worker doesn't
work at all (silently doesn't work!).  Can anyone reproduce this?

That said, there are a disturbing number of PRs related to suexec in
bugzilla - we really need someone to go through and verify these
bugs - otherwise, I'm slightly afraid that suexec is teetering
towards being abandoned.  And, an abandoned suexec with bugs is
a big security hole, IMHO.

This is a message from the person who originally filed PR 7810.
I am not familiar enough with mod_cgid to verify his patch or
to get suexec working with worker.  -- justin