httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 Apache.dsw
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:32:02 GMT
On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 03:04:44PM -0400, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> Can we move mod_deflate out of experimental?  It seems to be quite stable...

Probably.  However, there have been reports of its failure when
used with Subversion.  I've never had a chance to isolate the problem
to identify if mod_deflate was broken or the person just caught the
entire filter system when the tree was horribly broken a few weeks
ago.

But, yeah, it probably belongs in modules/filters.  -- justin