httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support ab.c
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:29:09 GMT
On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 07:13:59PM +0200, dirkx@covalent.net wrote:

> Aaron,
>
> Could you also ++i the version number ? I.e. in the past we changed the
> VERSION string each time we made a change which made results of that
> version of AB incomparable with previous ones. See comments in the header
> of apache-1.3/src/support/ab.c.
>
> Given that your change does that - might be proper to do so.

Hmm..I don't see the VERSION symbol in the 2.0 version, and it looks
like the comments in the header stop at Version 1.3e. I could start
up at 2.0a, but would it be of much use to mention what has happened in
the mean time? Also, I think we depend on the RCS Tags now for printing
out the version string and whatnot.

-aaron