httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 2.0.36
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:57:45 GMT
On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 11:33:09AM +0200, Sander Striker wrote:
> Do we have other known issues that should hold
> up 2.0.36?

Well, by my count, we have 74 open PRs in Bugzilla.  A number of us
have been triaging them (you know who you are), but more developers
assisting in closing these suckers would do us well.

That said, there are a number of gotchas and major faults fixed
in between 2.0.35->HEAD that it may be worth considering doing a
release.  I don't think we'll ever fix all of the PRs, but we should
attempt to make sure we've addressed PRs where multiple people have
reported the same problem.  -- justin