httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject 2.0.35 for Darwin was Re: where to describe critical OS-specific requirements
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 06:21:26 GMT
On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 02:13:12AM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>
> > I'll place it somewhere once I get my gpg key off of one of my
> > other machines.  If we want, we can place it in /dist
>
> We've done this before, so +1 for /dist/httpd/httpd-2.0.35-darwin.tar.gz
>
> (Just to make it obvious, since darwin is AFAIK the primary audience for
> that tarball.  If we find other platforms that *need* that version of
> libtool, we'll just direct them to use the darwin version.)

According to Jeff, AIX needs this too.  I've got it here for now:

http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/2.0.35/httpd-2.0.35-libtool-142.tar.gz
http://www.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/2.0.35/httpd-2.0.35-libtool-142.tar.gz.asc

I'm waiting to compile a build with this and then I'll let the
RMs decide what they want to do.

I know there are certain IRC denizens who are against this, but
they can speak for themselves.  -- justin