httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: Switch httpd-2.0 to RTC?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 01:06:56 GMT
I'm -1 for RTC until we have a CTR development branch (2.1 or whatnot),
and I don't think we should branch for at least a few more revs of 2.0 GA.
In my mind we alrady require public review for any big changes or new
features, so switching to RTC means that we are nearing the end of the
lifecycle of a release.

that's my 2c,
-aaron