httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: [dav-dev] unable to create scoreboard error?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 23:13:46 GMT
Can you tell us what your ScoreBoardFile directive is set to, and what
the file permissions of that file are (if it exists) and of the parent
directory?

Also, what platform are you using?

Unless you have a third-party app that needs direct access to the
scoreboard file, you should be able to remove the ScoreBoardFile directive
from your config.

-aaron