httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: 2.0.34 up-to-date wrt cvs HEAD
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:45:58 GMT
On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 06:36:58PM -0800, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> If it's possible, I would like to get the perchild changes that I am
> working on tonight into 2.0.34.  I am tired of the reports that perchild
> doesn't compile.  :-)  I am hoping to have the whole thing working by
> the end of the day.

I'm not the RM, so it isn't up to me, but I'd prefer that we didn't
include perchild in this tag/release. If it were more obvious that it
is an experimental piece (by moving it to an experimental directory)
then I'd be fine with any changes regardless of how much exposure the
new changes have had.

-aaron