httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Igor Leturia" <I...@emun.com>
Subject mod_ext_filter
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:50:33 GMT
  Hi!

  First of all, I must apologize as I am not exactly an Apache
developper, though I would like to help in some way. I am writing to
this list just to point out an error in Apache 2.0.35. The problem is
that the Windows distribution of Apache 2.0.35 doesn't include the
mod_ext_filter.so file, although the docs say that the module exists in
that version.

  Besides, I am interested in that module, so if someone could please
send me the mod_ext_filter.so file for Windows, I would try to help in
its development by trying it (I heard it is in an experimental phase
yet, isn't it?) and sending the results to this list.

  Thanks in advance,

				Igor Leturia