httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: 2.0.35 for Darwin was Re: where to describe critical OS-specific requirements
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 06:50:34 GMT
Guys, this is a SOURCE tarball.  We don't need to provide every possible
software combination for source tarballs.  If one of our users requires
a specific version of libtool, then they can install that version.  If
it is a binary install, then we have to use a specific version.

If you try to do this for every version, we'll have hundreds of tarballs
for every release.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org