httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Move perchild to experimental?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:16:43 GMT
I would much rather move the ,v files.  This is a standard argument on
this list, and there has never been consensus.  The history is important
with stuff like MPMs, and doing a cvs rm, cvs add removes the history.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA