httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: anybody seeing socket-related segfaults today?
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:30:39 GMT
Aaron Bannert <aaron@clove.org> writes:

> Could this change have interfered with Unix?
>

>   Modified:    server   listen.c
>   Log:
>     Here's the patch that really sucks.  old_listeners points to an array
>     of apr_socket objects already destroyed by their cleanups, and in any
>     case they now live in invalid memory.  Extend their lifetimes.

I've thought about it a few times :)  I don't see any connection at
the moment though.

I see from your post there's probably some other bad stuff happening
with pools today, or we're both getting bit by the same problem :)

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...