httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/worker fdqueue.c fdqueue.h worker.c
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:28:44 GMT
Aaron Bannert <aaron@clove.org> writes:

> Is ap_queue_interrupt_all() used anywhere externally anymore? Let's
> just get rid of it in lieu of ap_queue_term().

That one is still used by worker MPM on the non-graceful shutdown
path.

On my first attempt to get this working I had a parameter to
ap_queue_term() which told it whether or not to nuke the queue before
waking up the threads in ap_queue_pop().  If that were implemented
again then on the non-graceful shutdown path we could call
ap_queue_term(nuke-the-queue) instead of ap_queue_interrupt_all(),
and then we wouldn't need to externalize ap_queue_interrupt_all().

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...