httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: dumb questions on a couple of the current 2.0 showstoppers
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:19:54 GMT

Changes.  I'm still not sold on the way to handle the allocator ownership.
And allocator locking.

I posted them to the list aswell, btw.

>> If not, please go ahead and commit.

If noone else sees problems with it (other than the docstrings missing
from the apr_allocator.h file), I'll commit it in the morning (GMT +1
morning that is).

>> The bucket freelist change was kind of waiting on the pool allocator
>> change, but the API change part can go ahead and get committed as is
>> without the pool change--it would just be a wrapper around malloc until
>> the pool change is done, at which point the freelist allocator can be
>> dropped in.

Cool.

>> When I get back to Charlottesville on Thursday I'll finish up and commit
>> whatever part of the buckets change I can depending on the pool patch
>> status.
>
> Dang, that's exactly what I wanted to hear :)

:)

Sander