httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Weird network problem with MPM_WORKER
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 18:39:33 GMT
"Jeff Trawick" <trawick@attglobal.net> wrote:

> The Solaris fixes were required to fix a hang in getaddrinfo().

Yeah, looked at the archive and patched the whole baby before posting...
Didn't change the behavior...

> When I had the same symptom as Pier mentions above, the fix was to get
> my IPv6 configuration straightened out.  None of my network interfaces
> had IPv6 addresses, so attempting to connect to :: (in6addr_any)
> resulted in ENETUNREACH.

Haha! :) Gotcha. So it's an IPv6 problem :) I don't have anything configured
in IPv6 ATM, so that might be as well my problem... I'll try to figure out
how to configure those, but at the same time, it would be cool to have in
the autoconf for httpd a placeholder for --disable-ipv6 in autoconf for APR
(if that solves the problem, will try!)

    Pier