httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.34 up-to-date wrt cvs HEAD
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 02:22:36 GMT
At 03:01 PM 3/31/2002, Cliff wrote:

>The error you're getting is "pointers to functions with different
>attributes".  My only humble guess is that it's a problem with
>apr_bucket_free() being APU_DECLARE'd and the parameter to
>apr_bucket_heap_create/make() not specifying that.  Does that sound like a
>logical hypothesis?  If it's not that, I'm running out of ideas.  If it is
>that, I still don't know how to fix it.  :)

With _NONSTD, which tells msvc that the function is to be declared _cdecl
(e.g. the usual void foo(void arg) declaration) as opposed to _stdcall, which
uses pascal - callee pops the args on return - convention.

The patch is applied and the tag adjusted appropriately.  Thanks for catching
this one, Jerry, and good call Cliff!

Bill