httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Apache adding content-type to responses without one
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 19:10:04 GMT
I disagree entirely.  You should be -able- to do so, without being forced
to do so.

The simple fix is not to define the default content type in the root of
the <Proxy > directive.  However, there seems no 'trivial' way to do so,
unless <Proxy *> would accomplish this.

If we don't support a 'none' option to the default content type directive,
we aught to do so.

Bill