httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: 1.3.24 mod_proxy patch: multiple set-cookies fix
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:13:42 GMT
Michael Best wrote:

> I'm pretty sure it's not the syntax and it's somehow related to this
> multiple cookie issue, as when testing I get one cookie but not the other.
>
> I have tested 1.3.23 and 1.3.24.
>
> I am going to go test 1.3 CVS now.

The original fix was based on the idea that all duplicated headers were
merged into a single header of comma separated values. Trouble was that
cookies contain stray commas, so separating them out again was broken.

The new fix was to switch back in a routine that was designed to handle
multiple headers without killing duplicates, but which had been switched
with another function in the core that did something similar.

This new fix is in 1.3.25-dev.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon