httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Best <mb...@emergence.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.24 mod_proxy patch: multiple set-cookies fix
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:22:07 GMT
Well that patch is against 1.3.24, so I'm not sure how it is fixed in
1.3.24.

I'm currently experiencing something similar with Zope 2.4.3 and ProxyPass.

Our user authentication (in Zope) is setting two cookies and under our
old apache version 1.3.6 (Stronghold 2.4.2), or using the internal
Medusa engine it is working just fine.

The ProxyPass line looks something like:

ProxyPass /
http://sharedhost.emergence.com:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/userhost.emergence.com:80/virtual/acsw_ab_ca/VirtualHostRoot/

I'm pretty sure it's not the syntax and it's somehow related to this
multiple cookie issue, as when testing I get one cookie but not the other.

I have tested 1.3.23 and 1.3.24.

I am going to go test 1.3 CVS now.

-Mike