httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <brian.p...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: New module for Apache 2.0?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:24:00 GMT
Does it just add the header/footer at the start/end of the content,
or does it parse the HTML so that it can include them inside the

If it parses the HTML, +1 on adding it to modules/filters.
If not, I'm not sure how generally useful it would be, but
+1 on including it in modules/example at the very least.
It would be really nice to have something less complex than
mod_include to use as an example of how to write a filter. :-)

--Brian