httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: PR 9769 fix, mod_proxy cannot delete file under Win32
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 18:27:54 GMT
"Wicksteed, Charles" wrote:

> Re PR 9769 -- mod_proxy cannot delete old cache file under Win32.
> (Cache stores obsolete files)
>
> The problem described in PR 9769 has been causing us some trouble,
> but I have found out what is causing it and added a fix to my copy
> of the code.

The proxy was originally designed to work on unix, which has none of the
limitations of windows when it comes to opening files (you can open a
file more than once, you can delete a file that is open by other threads
safely, etc).

Can someone with a knowledge of windows look at this?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street