httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: configure option to include httpd-ldap?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 19:44:28 GMT
Actually, I fixed the build for the LDAP stuff so that you should just be able to
check out the whole httpd-ldap tree into httpd-2.0/modules/. then do a normal
configure like the following:

#! /bin/sh
#
# Created by configure

"./configure" \
"--with-mpm=prefork" \
"--enable-maintainer-mode" \
"--disable-cgid" \
"--enable-cgi" \
"--with-ldap-include=/usr/local/include/" \
"--with-ldap-lib=/usr/local/lib" \
"--with-ldap" \
"--enable-ldap" \
"--enable-auth_ldap" \
"--enable-status" \
"$@"

If it doesn't work, I need to fix something.

Cheers,

Paul J. Reder

--
Paul J. Reder