httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: mod_proxy problem... a bug or a feature ?
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 02:17:45 GMT
ycheng wrote:

> Sorry to ask here, cause after try to read some rfc, I still
> can't tell whether this is a bug or a feature of mod_proxy.
>
> As I use mod_rewrite + mod_proxy by append a [P] after RewriteRule,
> I found that if the origional http request contain two
>
> "Set-Cookie"
>
> Header, mod_proxy will drop all except the last one.

Definitely a bug.

It has been fixed in the CVS versions of both 1.3 and 2.0, when v1.3.24
is released in a day or two this fix will be in there.

The bigfix came in two parts: Fix the fact that multiple headers except
the last header were being deleted - and - separate comma separated
cookies into cookies in separate headers. This is because some browsers
(like IE) cannot understand multiple cookies that come in on one header.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street