httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/ssl ssl_engine_init.c
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:04:53 GMT
On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 09:07:08PM -0000, dougm@apache.org wrote:
>   +++ ssl_engine_init.c	27 Mar 2002 21:07:08 -0000	1.62
>   +static void ssl_init_verify(server_rec *s,
>   +                            apr_pool_t *p,
>   +                            apr_pool_t *ptemp,
>   +                            SSLSrvConfigRec *sc)

Maybe this could return a status, rather than just calling ssl_die()? (and
have the caller do the die...)

Personally, I'd rather see an eventual case where you bubble up the death,
and let Apache core do the exiting, rather than having the module just go
bell-up. Adding return codes where possible can help to move towards that
long term goal.

Cheers,
-g

--