httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: make_allow
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:28:33 GMT
On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 06:40:35PM -0500, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Greg Stein wrote:
> > And empirically: mod_dav has been overriding OPTIONS for a long while now,
> > and returning a list without spaces.
>
> Fine... but we should at least be consistent.  Right now it's possible to
> construct a header like this:
>
> Allow: GET,HEAD,POST,OPTIONS,TRACE, FOO, FAR
>
> because the second loop uses ", "

If you want to remove the space from the second loop, then fine. When I
rewrote that stuff, I just didn't care enough about the internal consistency
there.

Rewriting the "join" portion to use a string rather than a single character
would be more work, but hey... if you want to take it on :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/