httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:28:25 GMT
On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 07:01:54PM -0000, wrowe@apache.org wrote:
>   -    * Should we always build binaries statically unless otherwise
>   +    * Should we always build [support*] binaries statically unless otherwise
>          indicated?
>
>   -      +1:  Ken
>   +      +1:  Ken, *wrowe [they are PITAs on OSX]
>          -1:  Justin, Ian

If you are changing the topic of this vote after votes have been cast,
please revert. I believe the vote was covering both httpd and the support
binaries, the former I am -1 on having be statically linked by default.

FYI, I changed binbuilds to perform static linking on the support
binaries about two months ago.

-aaron