httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/worker worker.c
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:32:57 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> No big hurry...  I just didn't think it was intended to be the way it
> is currently committed.

We needed some way to indicate valid mutex methods, and the change in
TAKE1 didn't allow the quote concats. Using a const char array is a
good idea, but I was loath to use a nasty global. But to allow for
it in help, that's what we got. I'll ignore perchild for the moment
and work on adding the mutex name stuff to the struct and a mechanism
to grab it.