httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: httpd-test + cvs head
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 09:42:27 GMT
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 04:17:58PM -0800, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> to those working on filters, please make sure httpd-test/perl-framework
> tests are passing.  i'm seeing a bunch fail at the moment, a couple with
> "response had protocol HTTP/0.9 (headers not sent?)" and various
> segvs:

I think I've fixed most of these (by either committing fixes to
httpd-test or to httpd-2.0).  All of the tests except for mod_ssl
are now passing for me.

Failed Test     Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
ssl/http.t                     1    1 100.00%  1
ssl/varlookup.t               72    2   2.78%  39, 49

However, mod_ssl is bogus.  The ssl/http.t test is interesting
since it causes mod_ssl to remove itself via
ap_remove_output_filter() (mod_ssl.c:358).  Since mod_ssl is a
connection filter, our new strategy is that it can never be
removed.  Ooops.  Since it doesn't have access to the request_rec,
it can't destroy its predecessor's reference to itself.  Perhaps
this means we *do* need the ->prev.

We'll end up reading the fake request line, but the SSL input
filter will still be present - since it is still referred to by
r->output_filters.  This will cause a segfault or other
nastiness.  I'm not aware how rbb wants to fix this, so I'll
let him sort this out.

I think tests 39, 49 failures are due to some certificate
problems - the regex doesn't seem to match.  Doesn't look like
a filter problem.  -- justin