httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include ap_release.h
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 18:20:05 GMT
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 09:48:38AM -0800, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> Yes, I have tagged 2.0.33.  I won't roll the release until Aaron commits
> the path problem fix.  I'll announce when the roll is done.

Let me just go on record saying that I don't think we're in a
position to release another version.

IMHO, we need the API changes in before doing another release.
You obviously don't seem to agree with me (per our usual custom).
Whatever.  I believe this isn't a good time to be tagging.  We've
just had several major changes and we still haven't thoroughly
tested their impact yet.

I won't be voting on any 2.0.33 releases or rather I will be
casting a negative vote because I don't want another public
release without our API changes (both of which have been posted).
That obviously won't stop the release if the majority agrees
with you.  -- justin