httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Amaury Jacquot <>
Subject bug 7063 and 7797
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 11:37:44 GMT
I have corrected the above bugs by removing a (stupid, imho) test in the
mod_auth_digest.c file (see the attached patch against 1.13.23)

in short, it was basicly testing if whatever after the ? was different.
I think that, it is not necessary to do so (the important thing is to control
access to the file, not to check the query.

I also modified slightly the messages generated in the error log (which there
is two copies of) so that it is easier to understand where the error comes

PS: if anybody thinks testing the contents of the query was important, please
tell me.

View raw message