httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Amaury Jacquot <sxp...@esitcom.org>
Subject bug 7063 and 7797
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 11:37:44 GMT
Hi,
I have corrected the above bugs by removing a (stupid, imho) test in the
mod_auth_digest.c file (see the attached patch against 1.13.23)

in short, it was basicly testing if whatever after the ? was different.
I think that, it is not necessary to do so (the important thing is to control
access to the file, not to check the query.

I also modified slightly the messages generated in the error log (which there
is two copies of) so that it is easier to understand where the error comes
from.

Sincerely

Amaury

PS: if anybody thinks testing the contents of the query was important, please
tell me.