httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server protocol.c request.c util_filter.c
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 04:51:29 GMT
On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 02:34:39PM -0800, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> Anyway, the seg fault is gone, and the headers are behaving correctly in
> all of my tests.

With the default httpd-std.conf:

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: foo

causes an infinite loop at util_filter.c:347.  Looks like the request
chain gets corrupted such that first == first->next.

GET /manual/ HTTP/1.1
Host: foo

causes no headers to be returned.

I'll try to take a look at this later tonight, but no promises on my
part.  I understand that you are trying your best to get this to
work, and I appreciate that.  =)  -- justin