httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Gonyou <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject Re: Compiling apache2 against glibc 2.2.5
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 19:06:44 GMT
Right. I read that as well. There's info in the glibc docs about that.
Anyway, I've found that as LONG as you are using glibc 3.0.3 or 3.0.4,
with glibc 2.2.5, then the compatibility problem goes away. (per the
glibc changelog from 2.2.5)

This is specifically in the realm of 2.2.x, not previous.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA

Latin Proverb